This One Question is the Most Important Question You Will Ever Ask Yourself

When I was a child, I seldom acknowledged limitation. Instead, I embraced my possibilities through extravagant imagination – the universe of film, television, and literary fiction being my oyster.

Indeed, the concept of a story or narrative always inspired me. In most stories, we get to become a hero who overcomes immense challenge and heartbreak and experiences joy and triumph, usually through a journey of self-discovery and lessons learned. What could be more exciting than that?

I believed in things like magic and monsters, I believed that black holes were gateways to new dimensions, but  most importantly I believed that I could amount to anything I wanted in life, thanks to the encouragement of a few mentors.

I remember the day when I overheard my 7th grade teacher pull my mother aside during a parent/teacher interview where he hinted at my potential as a writer.


Read Entire Article »

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter