-->

Meditation Can Take You to Alternate Realities

If you think that meditation is just a tool for relaxation, think again. Here’s how to use this ancient modality to traverse alternate realities.

We’ve heard it said before: There are many paths but only one destination. And of course there are numerous adaptations of this phrase.

But what if there are indeed multiple destinations or more aptly realities, and what if we could use meditation as a gateway to explore the uncharted terrain of multidimensionality?

As a practitioner of meditation, I have on occasion asked myself this very question. Indeed my journeys within have yielded a sense at times that I am piercing the veil of the third dimensional realm and entering a far more fluid “space” not familiar to my work-a-day senses.


Read Entire Article »

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter