Ripping Apart the Collective into Parallel Realities

I know some of you must be tired of hearing spiritual teachers blame everything on the cosmic waves, special timelines and extremely rare blood moons and eclipses that appear practically every other day now.

I am too.

However, I feel like it is my responsibility to update you on my perceptions when things are excessively intense and catalyzing (and potent!).

In this way, you can use those opportunities and windows of transition to align to your preferred reality, to trust itself, and allow for purification willingly and with surrender.

These translations I provide of what I sense could assist you in forming a picture of what the hell is going on and more importantly help you in generating peace of mind and camaraderie with others in the eye of the storm; where all becomes possible once again.


Read Entire Article »

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter