-->

From Freemasons to Frat Houses: The Secret Societies That Rule the World

Our curiosity about the Freemasons and their ilk gives way to conspiracy theories. But if secret societies are as benign as they say, then why the secret?

By David Barnett

I have only once, I think, been a member of an organisation that excluded someone right before my eyes.

I’m not counting the Cubs in this – I’m not sure if there was a blanket ban on girls joining back in the Seventies, it’s just that there weren’t any girls in my troupe, and I packed it all in after a couple of months because the meetings were on Friday nights and I wanted to watch The Incredible Hulk. Nor am I referring to my lifelong membership of the Straight White Male club, for which I was signed up while still in the womb.


Read Entire Article »

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter