Kundalini & Spiritual Emergency: What Doctors, Psychologists, and YOU Need to Know

Before January 2014, I had never heard of the term “kundalini” other than vague references to kundalini yoga, which I associated with people wearing white turbans and breathing hard.

But on my daughter’s 8th birthday, I experienced something that my medical knowledge never prepared me to understand.

I was with my new friend Dennis, an agnostic scientist who was drawn to me after we met at a holiday party at the Institute of Noetic Sciences because of our shared curiosity in energy healing. We weren’t doing anything particularly interesting at the time.

We weren’t meditating or doing yoga or having sex or doing breathwork or using any mind-altering substances or otherwise seeking out any sort of mystical experience. We were just sitting upstairs on the floor of my bedroom with my roommate April, when something very curious happened.


Read Entire Article »

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter