The Evidence for Time Travel

My first non-fiction book on time travel came about wholly by accident. 

I was interested in trying to discover whether or not there was much hard evidence for the sort of Ice Age civilisation mentioned by Plato in his account of Atlantis and also what level of technology such a civilisation might have achieved.

I thought if there was something positive in this, it might make an interesting book.

Since the postulate of an Ice Age civilisation is obviously linked to the evolutionary pattern of humanity, I began my research there – specifically attempting to find evidence of civilised activity prior to the establishment of the Sumarian state widely accepted as the starting point of modern culture.


Read Entire Article »

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter