-->

The Dissolution Of The False Light Construct

Over the past couple of months, in energy work sessions, something really interesting has been showing up. I wasn’t at all sure what I was seeing at first.

Then, as it became clear, I was amazed at the scale of the process. What I was seeing in individual fields was the dissolution of the False Light Construct (FLC).

This is a really big deal. The FLC has been operational for many thousands of years on this planet. I don’t pretend to know much of its history. But I’ll talk about what it is that I have come to understand.

Basically, we, Humanity, have been fooled. Largely by the organised religions on this planet. We have been taught that there are a huge number of rules and regulations governing our morality, our behaviour, our salvation.


Read Entire Article »

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter