-->

My Awakening from the Matrix, Accepting the Unbearable Truth (Anunnaki, Reptilians & Archons) and Becoming the Change

How it All Started: Aliens & UFO’s

It all started around October 2013 when I became interested in Ancient Aliens and then Alien Files Unsealed.

I watched these programs thinking “what on Earth is going on?” The feats supposedly accomplished in Ancient Aliens by human beings, years ago, well it didn’t make sense, and we just aren’t strong enough now even with modern day equipment never mind then, so many unexplainable buildings, there had to be more to it.

I then started watching Alien Files Unsealed and it suddenly dawned on me that the people, whose stories were being covered in the program, were normal people; they didn’t want notoriety, fame or fortune, they just wanted their stories to be heard and made sense of.


Read Entire Article »

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter