New DNA Evidence Confirms Pre-Colonial Contact Between Easter Island and South America

Are you the adventurous type? Do you consider backpacking up the side of a mountain to be a fun pastime?

How about kayaking along a raging river with nothing more than some plastic and nylon between you and a close meeting with jagged rocks? 

If you’re like me, your answer to the above is a resounding no, but lots of people consider those activities to be the height of recreation.

I wonder though, how many of those people would be as enthusiastic about embarking on a voyage across more than three thousand kilometers of open-ocean in a vessel only a bit larger than a canoe. I’d bet a good number of those intrepid adventure seekers would rather stay home. I know I would.


Read Entire Article »

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter