100,000-Year-Old Astronomical Map Discovered at Visoko

I met Semir Osmanagich, three years ago, in Pescara (Italy) during a conference on Ancient Civilizations and we had several intriguing conversations that were the seeds of my study on the enigmatic stone found in the valley of Visoko, Bosnia and Herzegovina.

In my opinion, Semir is working very hard to prove the existence of the pyramidal complex in Bosnia and I agree with him, when he stated that “Almost everything they teach us about the ancient history is wrong: origin of men, civilizations and pyramids”.

History must be rewritten.

After two years of investigations, I may say that the mysterious symbols carved on the enigmatic stone, found near the Ravne Tunnels in Visoko, represent a possible astronomical map.


Read Entire Article »

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter