10 Universal Problems Old Souls Experience

"There was something almost mysterious about this woman. Her face had lots of wrinkles. These were the first things to catch your eye, but they didn’t make her look old. Instead, they emphasized a certain youthfulness in her that transcended age. The wrinkles belonged where they were, as if they had been part of her face since birth. When she smiled, the wrinkles smiled with her; when she frowned, the wrinkles frowned, too. And when she was neither smiling nor frowning, the wrinkles lay scattered over her face in a strangely warm, ironic way." ~ Haruki Murakami (Norwegian Wood)

My first insight into the feeling of being internally old occurred during adolescence. I felt unusually different from the kids around me, somehow older, but 'mature' wasn't exactly the right word.

The best way I could describe it back then was as though I had lived hundreds of years of life which had been condensed into 16 years of time.

As the years went by, I encountered a few Old Souls who I shared my experiences with. I would talk about my insights and introduce them to the concept of Old Souls. One of these people was Luna.


Read Entire Article »

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter