Off to PSA 2007 @ Bath

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgiq-Y_1bdmWfwy418IoSUb0fsPxOLp539RqlbeTu9_cUPgAg-Pjh8HPmnE3DcLsKED0_ohu1R2h_QH1hmLQxEEyoSj3BPNIglaK0EZyse9wbxSwpV7-47dUfAkc53wDiAWwIaxNIYVcBrj/s320/visitbath.co.uk.jpg

Dear readers, I will be attending the 57th Political Science Association Annual Conference at the University of Bath from later today till Friday. Bath is a beautiful and historic city, which is primarily why I decided to present at this conference 🙂 I hope to keep you posted on interesting papers that deal with issues of political economy. Provided that I can obtain Internet access, I will be posting throughout this event with my trusty del.icio.us and digg bookmarking tools in tow. If you are going, I hope to see you there!

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter