New Orleans Scottish Rite College YouTube



From my friend Michael Poll, owner of Cornerstone Book Publishing in Louisiana comes this message and informative video:

Well, the first video of the New Orleans Scottish Rite College YouTube channel (an introduction to the series) is live. When anyone talks of "low budget" THIS is a classic example of low budget. It was shot with an inexpensive camera in a corner of my living room. The audio and lighting is ... well, poor and the whole production is less than stellar. But you know what? It is a step. The goal is to try and lift up both Masonry and the Scottish Rite with some videos that may prove a bit helpful.As mentioned, this is only an introduction to the series. All can rest assured that nothing in any video will be of a nature that should be reserved for a tiled lodge. You participation, support, comments, suggestions, ideas, etc., etc. are not only welcomed, but sincerely sought.For the last 35 years I have tried to learn and then share what I have learned. It is the only way that I have to try and pay back the great honor and privilege I have received by being allowed to be a part of this great fraternity. If you like this modest start, please spread the word. I could use your help. Many thanks.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPPDPWpVkVc

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter