Big Day

It was a densely packed Masonic day today for me. First, I had the extreme pleasure of speaking to a full house at the Indianapolis Scottish Rite Cathedral this morning for the Grand Lodge of Indiana's annual Founder's Day. Many thanks to everyone for the kind reception. I do appreciate it.

Second, it was the official opening day for the Grand Lodge Library & Museum in Indiana Freemasons' Hall. The crowd was enthusiastic for the ribbon cutting, and it's been a very long time since that many brethren were packed onto the 5th floor. The design and exhibits were very well received, and we have created a museum Indiana's brethren can be proud of, with a plan for future rotating exhibits.












Finally, the day ended with my initiation into the Indiana College of the Societas Rosicruciana In Civitatibus Foederatis, for which I had the honor of being the keynote speaker.

It was a terrific day, and I'm bloody exhausted.

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter