I'm Making Some Facebook Changes


Facebook, in its infinite wisdom, continues to restrict personal page friend lists to 5,000 contacts. When I started my Facebook page, I was clueless as to its inner workings, and never figured on bumping up against this limitation. Frankly, I've been a little astonished at the interest, and I appreciate everyone who has signed up as a friend there. Unfortunately, I am close to hitting the 5,000 limit this week.

As a result of Facebook's tyrannical rule, I am encouraging folks to "LIKE" the new fan page for Freemasons For Dummies, so I don't have to bounce friend requests. Eventually, I will make my personal page a quieter place.

CLICK HERE, and many thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter