Trying To Bring Old Masters Scotch to Indianapolis


Indianapolis Masons...

Indiana is one of those states that does not allow legal mail order liquor sales, so I am attempting to find an Indianapolis liquor distributor who can order Lombard's Old Masters Scotch Whisky. I will be working on it this week. My reason for posting this here is that if a large order can be placed at once, perhaps it will be a more attractive proposition for a local distributor.

If you are in central Indiana and are interested in having a bottle or two, please send me a note with the subject line Old Masters in it to hodapp@aol.com, let me know how many, and I will add it to the tally, along with letting you know what the per bottle/case cost will be.

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter