Speaking in Pennsylvania This Weekend

I am looking forward to being in Pennsylvania this weekend speaking at four events:

On Saturday October 23, 2010, I'll be at the Pennsylvania Academy of Masonic Knowledge in Elizabethtown, PA at the Masonic Village.

Saturday evening I will speak in Strasburg, PA for the Charles M. Howell Lodge No. 496 Banquet on board a dining car at the Strasburg Railroad

On Sunday at noon I will be visiting Ouroboros Council No. 469 Allied Masonic Degrees at Otto's Brauhaus, 233 Easton Road, Horsham, PA

Sunday evening, I will be speaking at Kensington-Kadosh Commandery #54 Banquet at Williamsons, 500 Blaiir Mill Road, Horsham, PA

Heading out tonight to get a head start on the drive.

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter