Thanks To Annapolis Lodge No. 89

My visit to Annapolis Lodge: LtoR: Richard Harrod, JS; WBro. Bruce Lanier, WM; Chris Hodapp;
Leamsi Collazo, SS; Ellis Tinsley, Tyler. (Photo from Richard Harrod)

My belated thanks to the brethren of Annapolis Lodge No. 89 in the beautiful town of Annapolis, Maryland, for their warm welcome and incredible hospitality earlier this month. I had a fantastic time and cannot praise the brethren of this lodge enough. WBro. Bruce Lanier and his officers have much to be proud of. It was a great opportunity to be invited to speak to this lodge, and I thank everyone who came out.

Thanks also for the opportunity to spend a little time at the Annapolitan Club. It was a fun way to cap off the evening.

Brother Harrod arranged for accommodations at the wonderful Governor Calvert Inn. My only regret was that I didn't bring Alice and several more days of leisure time with me. Annapolis is a unique place. We'll be back.

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter