Hodapp in Roanoke 8/15-17

I'll be at the 64th Knights Templar Triennial Conclave from Saturday afternoon 8/15 through Monday 8/17 at the Hotel Roanoke, cheering on my fellow Sir Knights from Raper Commandery No. 1 in the drill team competition, peddling books and taking new applications for the Masonic Society. I'll be in the vendor's area, so be sure to stop by the table and say hello.

There's a rumor a Knight from Indianapolis' Levant Preceptory in full medieval regalia may be roaming around Duane Vaught's hospitality suite in the evenings, if I can still squeeze into my chainmaille.

Then Tuesday we break camp and head to Alexandria and Washington DC for a couple of days, working on a pair of super-secret projects.

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter