Snow? SNOW?!

I'm flying to Denver for Columbine Lodge's Colorado Night. The WM tells me the show will go on, even if they are predicting 24 inches of snow by Saturday night.

It's 70 everywhere else in the country today. Even in Canada it's 70.

How can this be? Didn't you guys get the memo, no snow after Tax Day?

BTW, here's a plug for a service that is so cool I can't stand it. Tripit is set up so you forward your email confirmations of airlines, hotel rooms, rental cars, etc, to its email address, and it puts it all into one place that can be accessed by your iPhone. All in order, organized by trip, and even plugs in flight status and check in links, plus maps directions to everywhere you're going. As disorganized as I am, I need all the help I can get.

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter