A Note About "The Blue Lodge Forum"

It is my understanding that The Blue Lodge Forum has recently announced that it is an official site of the Grand Orient of the USA (GOofUSA).

I have been told that the Blue Lodge Forum reformats and reposts all entries from this blog, "Freemasons For Dummies."

I do not in any way way, shape or form support the GOofUSA. While I completely disagree with the formation of a schismatic Masonic organization, I wish those involved in that group no ill will. But I do not want anyone to have the impression that the unauthorized appearance of my blog entries on The Blue Lodge Forum website somehow implies my approval or agreement with their goals.

I have asked that they cease and desist this practice and remove all previous entries taken from my blog and reposted on their site.

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter