Still In Hospital

Well, day 2 of my medical adventure wasn't nearly as hopeful as day 1, and I spent all of Thursday traipsing through Morphia's garden of delights in search of something to mask the chest pain. I have a delightfully grisly, t-shaped scar that still feels like I've been stomped on by the entire defensive line of the Colts in cleats. Coughing is a real treat.

Day 3 and I'm still in hospital with a slight fever. The docs suspect an infection of some kind, so they are in search of that possibility.

I picked a helluva time to be involved with the startup of a Masonic research group. I fired up the laptop today to discover my mailbox filled up yesterday afternoon at 4:00PM. So if you have sent me a note since yesterday, I probably didn't get it.

Many, many thanks to everyone who has signed up so early. Secretary Nathan Brindle is keeping track of the memberships, but unfortunately I'm the guy with some of the supplies for the new membership packs, and we had some delays out of the box with a few details. All will be hammered out quickly, and my apologies go out to you for picking a stooopid time to be on the operating table.

Most of all, thanks to all who have sent kind words of encouragement. They are appreciated.

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter